enää viikko nanowrimoon! odottelen innolla mutta myös kauhulla mitä tästä tuleekaan:) suunnitelmat on kuitenkin suhtkoht valmiit ja ihan hyvältä näyttää näillä näkymin. tulevan viikon kunniaksi postaan tähän prologin, jonka toivon tempaavan ainakin jotakuta mukaansa. lukijaksi voi vielä ilmoittautua joko blogin kautta tai esimerkiksi facebookissa tai sähköpostilla.toivottavasti tykkäätte edes jollakin tasolla:---)
Flawless
I dreamt of flying.
The dream itself however, was more surreal than that.
Matter of fact, the only reason I really thought about it being so absurd was the truth something had changed. It wasn't my first time in that dream.
I flew over the clouds, drifted by the wind, carried along the currents. It was perfectly easy - my every movement was effortless, flawless. A starry sky hung over me, so low I could touch it. I was higher than the highest mountain. The ground below was a mere blur in my eyes.
I glided through a cluster of vaporized water, observing the land beneath like a bird. I had wings. I flew fast casting no silhouette on the mountains pushing underneath me, unlike the clouds, setting shadows upon the empty earth.
That is when it shook me - a remote feeling of wrong. The empty Earth?
My astonishment filled me so completely my flight came to a stop and I hung by my place, glaring at the continents underneath. The distant rivers and hills were striped by the uneven scattering of the sun. Straws of grass fluttered in the breeze. Light glinted from the clean surface of the faraway sea. The moment was perfect.
Then it flashed through me. I saw six seats of power. They were arched in a semicircle around a marble dais. On the dais I could spot one single object - a scale.
There were two figures standing in the room, one in dark, one in light. Then, all of a sudden, one of them did something which shocked me: slapped the other.
The slap was lethal, I knew it straight away. As the other collapsed with a thud and a ring, all I could suddenly see was the scale. The golden surface flashed as the weight shifted. A sequence of images flashed past my eyes. With a single raven's cry an onyx palace tumbled down. A boy with silver eyes exchanged a gaze with me. They reflected a lifetime of remorse and pain, and within them I could see myself.
The frigid moon stirred in cold, dark space, unveiling a blazing, merciless sun.

Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti